25 lipca - 27 lipca
Bezpłatny trzydniowy kurs online PCR e-course:
Wystarczy kliknąć w link wysyłany na adres mailowy po krótkiej rejestracji: https://pcr.6connex.com/event/ecourse2020/registerPOBIERZ plan wybranych sesji PCR eCourse
While our main thoughts go out to all those affected by the current health crisis, we are aware of the need for many practitioners to start preparing for a return to daily practice, serving all patients in need.
Providing independent medical education for the interventional cardiovascular community has been at the core of PCR’s mission since 1989. To continue to help meet the needs of patients with cardiovascular disease across the globe, PCR is creating a new initiative that will spread the latest scientific news and best practice worldwide.
Wherever you may be, save the date for an interactive learning experience from the comfort of your home or office! The PCR e-Course includes online sessions and all content will be available for free with your My PCR account:
- 3-day Course on Thursday 25, Friday 26, and Saturday 27 June 2020
- Different scientific sessions offering interaction with speakers
- Possibility to exchange and network with your peers
- Exhibition to discover the latest in innovation
- and much more…
Hot topics featuring on the Scientific Programme will include:
- Late-breaking trials, hotlines and innovation
- Recorded LIVE demonstrations (bifurcation, calcified lesions, CTO, TAVI)
- Clinical case and complication discussions
- Updates on renal denervation, peripheral and stroke interventions
Please stay tuned for more details of the #PCReCourse and prepare to join us on 25, 26, 27 June 2020.
William Wijns – PCR Chairman
Jean Fadajet – PCR Vice-Chairman